Air fryer Carrots seasoned with curry spices and topped with Feta cheese for the ultimate side dish or antipasti. They’re super easy and quick recipe to make in the air fryer for busy weeknight dinners!
If you’re looking for the easiest yet tastiest vegetable side dish, you’ve found it! These air fryer curry carrots are so simple to make yet deliver amazing flavor you won’t be able to get enough of.
All they need are seven pantry ingredients, four steps, and thirty minutes to get from kitchen to table. Perfect for busy weeknight dinners!
- Oil- to showcase the natural sweetness of the vegetable and the flavors from the seasonings, use a neutral-tasting oil such as safflower, canola, or grapeseed.
- Yellow curry powder
- Cayenne pepper- use less or skip altogether if you don’t want spice.
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- Feta cheese-not a fan? Swap with Parmesan cheese.
How to roast carrots in air fryer
- Using a vegetable peeler, peel the carrots, cut each lengthwise into fourths, and then into 3-inch lengths.
- In a bowl, combine cut carrots with oil, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange in a single layer on a parchment lined air fryer basket and air fry at 350 F or oven mode (multi-fry) for about 15 to 25 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Remove the carrots from the air fryer and transfer to a serving platter. Sprinkle with crumbled Feta cheese and chopped fresh Parsley.
- Cut the carrots in uniform length and thickness to ensure even cooking.
- Drain well after rinsing and pat dry with paper towels so they’ll roast nicely.
- Be careful with the kind of serving plate you choose as the curry powder tends to stain wood or similar surfaces.
- For an extra boost of flavor, add minced garlic.
How to serve
- Serve the roasted carrots immediately as a side dish to your favorite fish or meat entrees. Also delicious enjoyed cold like an antipasto!
- To make ahead and serve as antipasti, air fry the carrots and refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 3 days. Top with the Feta cheese just before serving.
- To make ahead as a hot side dish, toss the carrots with the oil and spices, and refrigerate in an airtight container for or up to 2 days. Cook in the air fryer when ready to serve.
Air Fryer Carrots with Feta Cheese on a white platter
- 1 pound carrots
- 2 tablespoons safflower oil
- 1/2 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 4 ounces Feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh Parsley, chopped
- Peel the carrots and cut into a 1/2-inch thickness and 3-inch lengths.
- In a bowl, toss the carrots with the oil, curry powder, cayenne pepper, and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Arrange in a single layer on a parchment-lined air fryer basket and air fry on 350F or oven mode (multi-fry) for 15-25 minutes depending on how soft and brown you like them.
- Remove from the air fryer and transfer to a serving platter. Crumble the feta cheese evenly over the carrots and sprinkle in chopped parsley.
- Serve immediately or cold.