Air Fryer Herbed Turkey Breast recipe is perfect for smaller Thanksgiving gatherings or a really nice Sunday dinner at any time of the year! It’s tender, juicy, and has so much delicious flavor using only five ingredients! What could be easier?
I just love Thanksgiving. I love turkey and I especially love stuffing. Pour a little gravy all over everything and you have one happy lady. But, I really dislike how long it takes to put the Thanksgiving meal together.
Who wants to be stuck in the kitchen all day rather than spending time with the family? Not me!
That’s why this recipe for Air Fryer Herbed Turkey Breast needs to be on your holiday menu. It almost seems too good to be true, but it does deliver!
You throw everything in the air fryer and go about your other chores or enjoy your company while it roasts. In about an hour, it’s cooked and after another 15 minutes of resting, it’s ready to cut and serve.
And you don’t sacrifice any flavor taking this “shortcut”. As a matter of fact, this turkey turns out more flavorful and juicier than a traditional oven-baked turkey.
I’ll be hard-pressed to ever cook a full bird in the oven again unless I have a lot of mouths to feed, I guess. Ugh, if only air fryers are a tad bigger.
The turkey breast is the perfect size for small Thanksgiving gatherings, special Sunday meals, or any time you’re craving classic comfort food. You can roast the largest piece that would fit in the air fryer and use the leftovers as open-faced sandwiches and salad topping or in pot pies, casseroles, and soups.
It’s so quick and simple to make in under an hour and with only five ingredients, you can easily replenish your stock two to three times a week!
- Serve for Thanksgiving or special Sunday dinner with your favorite fixings such as stuffing, sweet potato casserole or baby potatoes, and carrots or green beans. Complete the meal with buttery cornbread or warm rolls and cap it all off with cheesecake!
- Make cold sandwiches! Spread some cranberry spread on a nice hearty piece of crusty bread and add a nice thick layer of turkey and cheese on top!
- Store leftovers in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to 3 days or in the freezer for up to 3 months.
- cooking spray
- 3 pounds boneless turkey breast
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 2 teaspoons herbs de provence
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat the air fryer to 360 degrees. Spray the air fryer tray or basket with cooking spray.
- Season the turkey breast well on all sides and place in the air fryer.
- Cook for 20 minutes, flip, and cook for another 30 minutes or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
- Turn the air fryer off and remove the turkey. Allow to rest for about 10 to 15 minutes before slicing.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”