Instant Pot Garlic Butter Pasta with capers is super easy to make with simple ingredients yet delivers mouthwatering flavors. It’s a no-fuss pressure cooker pasta dish that’s sure to be dinner hit!
There’s nothing quite like the trio of butter, garlic, and Parmesan cheese to spice up dinner. You’ll be surprised how this simple combination can easily make a blah dish to something amah-zing!
They’re one of my favorite ways to season food. I just love how three basic ingredients can turn chicken wings into finger-licking party food or a pound of spaghetti into a lip-smacking dinner dish in minutes!
Pressure cooker garlic butter pasta proves that tasty and filling doesn’t mean complicated and time-consuming. It’s a great recipe to have on hand when you are too tired or too busy to cook, but have a whole crew at home clamoring for a hearty meal.
All you need to churn up this delicious spaghetti dish are seven pantry staples, thirty minutes, and of course, your Instant Pot. This kitchen gadget makes short work of the cooking process, you just dump and dine!
Not only is this spaghetti dish fast and simple to put together, but it is also brimming with flavor and aroma that will make your mouth water. It’s buttery, garlicky, and savory with a touch of lemony taste from the capers to cut through the rich sauce.
- Cut the uncooked spaghetti in half and arrange in the Instant Pot in a crisscross pattern to prevent from clumping or sticking together.
- For extra depth of flavor, replace the water with vegetable or chicken broth.
- The pasta will look soupy at first, but do not be alarmed! Let it stand for a few minutes to allow the noodles to absorb the sauce then give it a good stir to evenly coat with the sauce.
- Capers are either packed in vinegar or salt brine. They’re usually very high in sodium content to be eaten straight from the jar. Rinse and drain well before using.
- Instant Pot garlic butter pasta is a delicious meal on its own or as side dish with roasted chicken and veggies.
- Store leftovers in an container with a tight-fitting lid and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Reheat in the microwave at 2 to 3-minute intervals until completely warmed through, stirring well between intervals.
For more delicious pasta recipes, try this meaty spaghetti or this creamy pumpkin mac and cheese for the ultimate comfort food!
- 8 ounces uncooked spaghetti
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3 cups water or broth
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup capers, rinsed and drained
- 8-qt Pressure Cooker
- Break the spaghetti noodles in half and place in the Instant Pot.
- Add butter, garlic, Italian seasoning, and water.
- Close the lid of the Instant Pot, making sure the valve is on SEALING position. Cook on HIGH pressure for 7 minutes.
- When the 7 minutes and the pressure cooker beeps, do a QUICK release.
- Press CANCEL to turn off the Instant Pot and open lid. Let noodles stand for about 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add Parmesan cheese and capers and stir to distribute. Serve immediately.
“This website provides approximate nutrition information for convenience and as a courtesy only. Nutrition data is gathered primarily from the USDA Food Composition Database, whenever available, or otherwise other online calculators.”
Leave a Comment