Instant Pot Lemon Dill Salmon
Pressure Cooker Salmon with Lemon Dill Butter is moist, flaky, and full of flavor! Easy to make in 10 minutes and minimal cleanup!
Servings 4 servings
- 16 ounces (4 ounces each) salmon fillets
- salt and pepper
- 1 water
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 lemon, sliced
Place the trivet in a 6-qt. Instant Pot and pour in water.
Pat the salmon dry with paper towels and season with salt and pepper to taste.
In a small bowl stir together butter, dill, and garlic powder.
Spread butter mixture over the salmon fillets and arrange in a single layer on the trivet. Top with lemon slices.
Close the Instant Pot, set the valve to the SEALING position, and Pressure Cook on HIGH for 3 minutes.
Do a QUICK RELEASE and carefully remove salmon from the pot. Serve hot.
- In a small bowl stir together butter, dill and garlic powder.
- Spread butter mixture over the salmon fillets.
- Place 1 cup of water in the Instant Pot. Add trivet.
- Carefully, place the salmon fillets on the trivet. Top with lemon slices. Close Instant Pot, seal, and Pressure Cook on High for 3 minutes.
- Quick release and carefully remove salmon from the pot.
Calories: 221kcal | Carbohydrates: 3g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 5g | Cholesterol: 77mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 593mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 220IU | Vitamin C: 14mg | Calcium: 21mg | Iron: 1mg